Race Day Details for July 14, 2018
All swimmers that raise more than $500 will be automatically entered into a raffle to win a Vasa Trainer Pro.
- 10k Relay (Teams of 3-5 swimmers)
- 10k individual swim
- 5k individual swim
- 1k individual Swim (New!)
- In good health capable of making the swim distance
- Strong enough swimmer to hold a consistent pace (based on 100 yards) of 1:50 or better
- Committed to supporting our veterans and designated charities
- Each relay team will have at least 3 swimmers and no more than 5.
- Each swimmer has to raise at least $500 to participate. (Registration fee included)
- A relay team of 3 has to raise at least $1,500.
- A team of 4 has to raise at least $2,000.
- A team of 5 has to raise at least $2,500.
Recognition & Awards
- Each qualified registered swimmer in all divisions and distances will in addition to earning the right to race will receive a gift bag, access to the swimmers tent with food and drink, access to the Navy SEAL demonstration and an event T-shirt (guaranteed if you register by June 25th).
- The top overall fundraising relay team will get special recognition, have their own support boat and kayaker (no sharing with other teams) provided by event organizers and will have a SEAL swim on their team with them.
The top fundraising individual swimmer will also get special recognition.
Official Swim With A Mission Awards will be presented to the top will be presented to the top 3 Relay Team Finishers.
- All swim races will begin and end at Wellington State Park.
Bring your family and friends to support you!
Swimmer registration will close July 1st and T-shirts will only be guaranteed
to those that register by June 25th.