Race Day Details for July 14, 2018
- 10k Relay (Teams of 3-5 swimmers)
- 10k individual swim
- 5k individual swim
- 1k individual Swim (New!)
- In good health capable of making the swim distance
- Strong enough swimmer to hold a consistent pace (based on 100 yards) of 1:50 or better
- Committed to supporting our veterans and designated charities
- Each relay team will have at least 3 swimmers and no more than 5.
- Each swimmer has to raise at least $500 to participate. (Registration fee included)
- A relay team of 3 has to raise at least $1,500.
- A team of 4 has to raise at least $2,000.
- A team of 5 has to raise at least $2,500.
- Each qualified swimmer will get the right to race across the lake, a gift bag of great stuff to commemorate the event, free access to the Navy SEALs demonstration and free access to the food festival (including free food).
- The top fund raising relay teams will get special recognition, will have their own boat support (so will not have to share a boat with another team), will have a kayaker provided for them and will have a Seal swim on their team with them.
Awards for top 3 Men and Women finishers in each individual race
Awards for the top 3 Relay teams in each division: General Relay, Crossfit and Triathlon Divisions.
Highest individual fund raisers will get guaranteed kayak support and special recognition.
Special Crossfit and Triathlon Relay Team Divisions
- Crossfit teams will be able to compete against other Crossfit teams and gyms.
- Special recognition and awards for the top Crossfit team finishers and Crossfit teams and gym that raise the most money.
- Triathlon teams will also be able to compete against each other.
- Special recognition and awards for top Triathlon team finishers and fundraisers.
- All swim races will begin and end at Wellington State Park.